樓主: kit034
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

True or False??

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 7-1-2008 11:52:59 | 顯示全部樓層 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
The current 'HK vs SG war' makes me kind of curious about the rs gangs (forums lol) that distributed in Hong Kong, and I find this:

I wonder if those following statements are true or not:

1. 香港runescape論壇最大最出名當然係myorc同nakuz

2. 至於nakuz既runescape版都好多高手

3. (Nakuz) pk隊亦好勁

4. (Nakuz)最遺憾係佢地縱容d 唔守規則既人嚮論壇買賣acc同rs gold, 當中有d 係scammers...
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
 樓主| 發表於 10-1-2008 00:20:53 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 *Ah_馳 於 9-1-2008 23:36 發表
In my opinion,however,is it pointless to say that we let scammers having thier own ways?
If you would like to follow the ru ...

Wow!! Very nice speech!!! Good Good Good!!!!!!!

I know you better now
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

3#
 樓主| 發表於 11-1-2008 05:42:16 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 小馬仔 於 10-1-2008 23:51 發表
我今次呢個Post 擺明唔尊重Mxxxx
擺明向Mxxxx 挑釁

原帖由 銀光 於 11-1-2008 00:07 發表
首先,我並不覺得我們自己aggressive,

=.= If someone saying '我今次呢個Post 擺明唔尊重Mxxxx' and '擺明向Mxxxx 挑釁' is still not aggressive, then can you please tell me what the turth meaning 'aggressive' is?? I am just a noob that dont know much about English....

All I know is........ In the sense of peace and unity, there are some 心理 problems people in both forums that never try to help solve  problems but to destroy the 和睦 and to 分離 the Hong Kong players in the two forums -.-

原帖由 jing211091 於 10-1-2008 23:08 發表
餅主冇話過break rule 沒有問題,佢自己本身都係player mod
佢既意思大概係如果你想follow rules,就唔好去nakuz既marktet place

Hong Kong also has its rules. Not only just by saying it, but the government also have to TAKE ACTIONS to enforce it. =.=
There are laws in Hong Kong such as : 'no dropping trash on floor', 'no having sex under 18', 'no drugs taking'.

Please look at this quote again:

原帖由 *Ah_馳 於 9-1-2008 23:36 發表
If you would like to follow the rule,you can just ignore that market place.

Now... Can the government now just tell you:
'If you would like to follow the rule,you can just not throwing trash on floor.'
'If you would like to follow the rule,you can just ignore the 'women ' on the street.'
'If you would like to follow the rule,you can just ignore the drug merchant.'

So thats right... just saying but not taking any actions to maintain the rules........
For those who still think this quote has no problems.... I dunno how I can help . Maybe just imagine this quote is said by John Lapa?? Then you may unerstand more.

Anyways, it will be cool if Jagex creature a new rwt place on their forum like Nakuz. Of caz, they will have to tell people:
'If you would like to follow the rule,you can just ignore that market place.' Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

原帖由 小馬仔 於 10-1-2008 23:07 發表
首先,
最 - 只有一個
無論點樣睇都係Nakuz 比Myroc 最大&出名
出街問人Nakuz 定Myroc
只有2個回覆:
1.緊係Nakuz!
2.乜野係Myroc?

Simple... People surely know Nakuz forum better but not Nakuz RS forum =.= I really dunno what you are talking about ....
Maybe you are a big boy on this forum.... but you have to at least talk about something that make better sense =.=

[ 本帖最後由 kit034 於 11-1-2008 06:55 編輯 ]
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

4#
 樓主| 發表於 11-1-2008 21:43:26 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 小馬仔 於 11-1-2008 21:35 發表
恕我做唔到
我並唔想上一個咁既論壇

Nice , then what else you can do other than posting stuff on Nukaz forum ar?? You know... Myorc people go to their forum and we go to our forum..... They probably never know you are 'challenging' them if you are too lazy to do something else.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

5#
 樓主| 發表於 12-1-2008 03:31:29 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 lf2god2003 於 12-1-2008 02:44 發表
點解而家d人講野咁鐘意以偏概全....

I dunno either.... Maybe its just special in Nakuz...

I am now seeking for the reason when I will tell you when I know why.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表